These Guidelines detail and explain Llama Momma Company's relationship with its advertising partners and the relationship between editorial and advertising content. The overriding guiding principle is that Llama Momma Company must maintain its editorial integrity and the trust of its readers. We believe that establishing, publicly displaying, and adhering to these Guidelines is important to protect the trust and transparency that should exist between us, our readers, and our advertisers.
We also understand that it's impossible to address every situation or issue that may arise in one static set of guidelines. We expect and anticipate to revisit and update these Guidelines from time to time. We're always open to suggestions, criticism, and correction from our readers and community.
The Guidelines in the following section apply to all advertisements and sponsored content appearing in Llama Momma Company:
- Llama Momma Company will never allow a relationship with an advertiser to compromise our editorial integrity.
- All advertising content must be clearly distinguishable from editorial content.
- Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that their ads are adequately substantiated and comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- While the content of advertising does not necessarily reflect the views of Llama Momma Company or its editors, if it comes to the attention of Llama Momma Company that an ad, in our opinion, contains demonstrably false or unlawful content, Llama Momma Company will refuse or remove the ad in whole or in part.
- Llama Momma Company may exercise its discretion to refuse or remove any advertising that is inconsistent with or may tend to bring disparagement, harm to reputation, or other damage to Llama Momma Company's brand.
- Although Llama Momma Company will evaluate whether to work with advertisers on a case-by-case basis, some examples of advertising Llama Momma Company will not accept are the following:
- Advertising that Llama Momma Company believes, in its opinion, is indecent, vulgar, suggestive, profane, or offensive.
- Advertising for illegal products or services, including drugs, illegal substances, or any related products or services.
- Advertising that Llama Momma Company believes includes hateful or violent text advocating against any individual, group, or organization.
- Advertising that Llama Momma Company determines to be inflammatory.
- Advertising that Llama Momma Company determines represents a personal attack against an individual, country, or organization.
- Advertising that Llama Momma Company believes will undermine the intellectual integrity, authority, and character of its mission and brand.