TERMS & CONDITIONS
Hello and welcome to the Llama Momma Company! We will use a few defined terms throughout these Terms of Service:
- "Terms": These Terms of Service, which are a legally binding agreement that governs your access to our Services.
- "Llama Momma Company", "we", "us" or "our": Llama Momma Company.
- "Site": www.llamamommacompany.com and its subdomains
- "App": any downloadable applications we make available to you
- "Services": any software or services we make available to you, including the Site and/or App.
BEFORE VIEWING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SERVICES, PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS THEY CONTAIN AN AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE, WHICH REQUIRES THAT YOU AND LLAMA MOMMA COMPANY . ARBITRATE CERTAIN CLAIMS BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION INSTEAD OF GOING TO COURT AND LIMITS CLASS ACTION CLAIMS, UNLESS YOU OPT OUT OF THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE AS DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION (SEE SECTION 20 "AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE"). BY VIEWING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE TERMS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT VIEW, BROWSE OR OTHERWISE USE THE SERVICES.
PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS BEFORE USING THE SERVICES, AS THEY MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING OUR SITE OR APP. BY USING OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING OUR SITE OR APP, YOU REPRESENT TO US THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD AND HEREBY INDICATE YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
NOTE TO KIDS under 13 years of age: The Services are not FOR persons under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use our Services. Talk to your parents about what websites are appropriate for you.
- Modification We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time.
- Subject to these Terms and any other agreement between you and us, we grant you a limited, personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to install and use the App on a compatible mobile device for your personal, non-commercial purposes and use our Services, in each case, solely in the manner enabled by us. Your license to use our Services is automatically revoked if you violate these Terms. From time to time, we may upgrade our Services or make improvements to our Services. You agree that these Terms will apply to all such upgrades or improvements. The foregoing license grant is not a sale of our Services or a sale of a copy of our Services, and we and our partners and suppliers retain all right, title and interest in our Services. Any attempt by you to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, except as expressly provided for in these Terms, is void. We reserve all rights not expressly granted under these Terms.
- User Content. Llama Momma Company does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship or any other materials (collectively, "User Content") that you upload to, submit to or embed in our Services. You represent and warrant that you own the User Content posted by you or that you otherwise have sufficient right, title and interest in and to such User Content to grant us the licenses and rights set forth below without violating, infringing or misappropriating the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay all royalties, fees and any other monies owed any person by reason of any User Content posted by you. After posting, uploading or embedding User Content to our Services, you continue to retain such responsibility for and rights in such User Content as you held prior to posting such User Content on our Services, except that you waive all moral rights in such User Content. By displaying or publishing any User Content on or through our Services, you hereby grant to Llama Momma Company a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, display, reproduce, adapt, modify (e.g., re-format), re-arrange and distribute your User Content for any purpose through any manner, mode of delivery or media now known or developed in the future (e.g., including to anonymize or re-purpose such content). In addition, we have no obligation to use, or to continue to use, any of your User Content. You retain sole authorship responsibility for any User Content you post, upload or embed to our Services regardless of whether Llama Momma Company modifies your User Content (including if we anonymize such content).
Llama Momma Company Content.
- The content, visual interfaces, information, graphics, design, compilation, links, computer code, products, software, services, and all other elements of our Services that are provided by Llama Momma Company ("Llama Momma Company Content") are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. All Llama Momma Company Content contained on our Services is the copyrighted property of Llama Momma Company or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Llama Momma Company or its affiliates and/or third party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Llama Momma Company, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Llama Momma Company Content.
- Subject to these Terms and any other agreement between you and us, we hereby grant you a limited, personal, nontransferable, nonexclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Llama Momma Company Content, solely for your personal and non-commercial use, and subject to any restrictions on certain types of Llama Momma Company Content set forth in these Terms.
- You understand that the Llama Momma Company Content that is posted on our Services is used by you at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to make changes to User Content or Llama Momma Company Content, descriptions or specifications of our Services or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes.
- Nothing contained on our Services should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use our Services or any Llama Momma Company Content, through the use of framing or otherwise, except: (a) as expressly permitted by these Terms; or (b) with our prior written permission or the permission of the third party that may own the trademark or copyright of material displayed on Llama Momma Company.
Use of Our Services.
- You agree that any information you provide to Llama Momma Company in connection with our Services will be true, accurate, current and complete.
- As a condition of your use of our Services, you shall not use our Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. Access to the Llama Momma Company Content and our Services from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. You are responsible for complying with all local rules, laws, and regulations including, without limitation, rules about intellectual property rights, the internet, technology, data, email or privacy.
- Any use of any of the Llama Momma Company Content other than for private, non-commercial use is strictly prohibited.
- You may not use our Services in any manner that in our sole discretion could damage, disable, overburden or impair it or interfere with any other party's use of our Services. You may not intentionally interfere with or damage the operation of our Services or any User's enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms or other malicious code. You may not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of our Services, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content accessible through our Services or features that enforce limitations on the use of our Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Services, or any part of them, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to our Services, or any part of them, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Services or any activities conducted through our Services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through our Services. You agree neither to modify our Services in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of our Services, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services.
- Our Services may contain robot exclusion headers. You agree that you shall not use any robot, spider, scraper, crawler or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to our Services.
- You may not use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other Llama Momma Company Content without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Llama Momma Company's name or trademarks without our express written consent.
- You may not deep-link to our Services and we may promptly remove any links that Llama Momma Company finds objectionable in its sole discretion. You may not use any Llama Momma Company logos, graphics or trademarks as part of the link without our express written consent.
- You may not send junk mail to other users, including, but not limited to unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests and petitions for signatures.
- In addition, you agree that you shall not, and shall not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person to use our Services to:
- Transmit any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious or otherwise objectionable, as determined by Llama Momma Company.
- Use a name or language that we, in our sole discretion, deem offensive.
- Post defamatory statements.
- Post hateful or offensive User Content or User Content that disparages any ethnic, racial, sexual, gender, religious or other group.
- Post User Content that depicts or advocates the use of illegal drugs.
- Post User Content that characterizes violence as acceptable, glamorous or desirable.
- Post User Content which infringes another's copyright, trademark or trade secret.
- Post unsolicited advertising or unlawfully promote products or services.
- Harass, threaten, stalk or intentionally embarrass or cause distress to another person or entity.
- Promote, solicit or participate in any multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes.
- Exploit children under 18 years of age.
- Engage in disruptive activity, such as sending multiple messages in an effort to monopolize a forum. Invade the privacy of any person, including without limitation posting personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person without their consent (or their parent's consent in the case of a child under 13 years of age).
- Solicit personal information from children under 13 years of age.
- Create a false identity or impersonate another person or entity.
- Encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense.
- We reserve the right to consider other conduct to be prohibited; the restrictions above are intended to be illustrative.
- Copyright Infringement; DMCA Policy. If you believe that any materials on our Services infringe your copyright, you may request that such materials be removed. This request must bear a signature (or electronic equivalent) of the copyright holder or an authorized representative and must include the following information: (1) identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed, including a description of the work and, where possible, a copy or the location of an authorized version of the work; (2) identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location, including a description of the material, its location on our Services or other pertinent information that will help us to locate the material; (3) your name, address, telephone number and email address; (4) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; (5) a statement that the information in your claim is accurate; and (6) a statement that "under penalty of perjury," you declare that you are the lawful copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf. Our agent for copyright issues relating to our Services is accessible at 4664 North Springs Rd, Kennesaw, Ga 30144, USA or by email at customerservice@llamamamacompany(subject line must include "Copyright Infringement Notice"). In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, we reserve the right to suspend your account, delete or disable content alleged to be infringing and/or terminate the account of a repeat infringer.
- Providers of Third Party Platforms. You hereby acknowledge and agree that all of our licensors, suppliers or other third parties: (i) may not be parties to these Terms; (ii) have no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance or support services with respect to Llama Momma Company; (iii) are not responsible for addressing claims by you or any third party relating to our Services, including without limitation any product liability claims, claims under consumer protection laws or claims under any other law, rule or regulation; and (iv) have no responsibility to investigate, defend, settle or discharge any claim that our Services or use thereof infringes any third party intellectual property rights.
- We welcome your feedback, ideas and suggestions (collectively, "Suggestions"). It is important to be aware of the following restrictions with regards to your Suggestions. If you send us any Suggestions, you agree that: (1) your Suggestion(s) become our property and you are not owed any compensation in exchange; (2) none of the Suggestion(s) contain confidential or proprietary information of any third party; (3) we may use or redistribute Suggestion(s) for any purpose and in any way; (4) there is no obligation for us to review your Suggestion(s); and (5) we have no obligation to keep any Suggestions confidential. Please visit our contact information below for further assistance.
- Availability of Service. Llama Momma Company may make changes to or discontinue any of the media, contests, products or services available within our Services at any time, and without notice. The media, products or services on our Services may be out of date, and Llama Momma Company makes no commitment to update these materials on our Services.
- Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on Llama Momma Company's national registered agent or to the email address you provide to Llama Momma Company during the registration process. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided during the registration or purchase process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
- Violations; Termination. You agree that Llama Momma Company, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate any account (or any part thereof) you may have at our Services or your use of our Services, at any time. Llama Momma Company may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to our Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to our Services or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that Llama Momma Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. Llama Momma Company does not permit copyright infringing activities on our Services, and reserves the right to terminate access to our Services, and remove all content submitted, by any persons who are found to be repeat infringers. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of our Services may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Llama Momma Company may have at law or in equity. You may terminate this agreement at any time by ceasing to access our Services; however, if you maintain a Plan with us, then you may not terminate this agreement until you cancel your subscription in accordance with its terms or your subscription expires. We have no obligation to refund any prepaid Membership Fees to you if you terminate before the end of your subscription term.
- Disclaimers; No Warranties. THE Services AND ANY CONTENT, MEDIA, SOFTWARE, SERVICES OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE Services ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, LLAMA MOMMA COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, CONTENT AUTHORS, LICENSORS, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND SUPPLIERS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.LLAMA MOMMA COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, CONTENT AUTHORS, LICENSORS, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT, FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITY CONTAINED IN THE Services WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE Services OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.LLAMA MOMMA COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, CONTENT AUTHORS, LICENSORS, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE Services OR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE Services IN TERMS OF ITs CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT LLAMA MOMMA COMPANY NOR ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MEDIA, MATERIAL OR OTHER DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE Services AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Indemnification; Hold Harmless. You agree to indemnify and hold Llama Momma Company, and its affiliates, suppliers and partners, harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use or misuse of our Services, violation of these Terms, violation of the rights of any other person or entity, or any breach of the representations, warranties and covenants in these Terms. Llama Momma Company reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
- Limitation of Liability and Damages. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL LLAMA MOMMA COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTENT AUTHORS, LICENSORS, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTY PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE LLAMA MOMMA COMPANY MATERIALS ON THE Services, THE Services themselves, OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH LLAMA MOMMA COMPANY, EVEN IF LLAMA MOMMA COMPANY OR A LLAMA MOMMA COMPANY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, LLAMA MOMMA COMPANY'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.IN NO EVENT SHALL LLAMA MOMMA COMPANY'S OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTENT AUTHORS, LICENSORS, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS' TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE Services (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED FIVE U.S. DOLLARS ($5).THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR PROVIDED TO YOU BY THIRD PARTIES OTHER THAN LLAMA MOMMA COMPANY AND RECEIVED BY YOU THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE Services OR RECEIVED BY YOU THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE Services.
- No Medical Advice.The Services may contain articles, blogs, questions and answers, frequently asked questions or other postings (each an "Article") regarding health care, medicine, nutrition and similar topics. All such information is general in nature and should not substitute for, or be used instead of, a clinical or therapeutic relationship with a health care professional who is fully familiar with the specifics of your case. Such Articles may assist you in your personal, general research but none of it constitutes the practice of medicine or any other health care profession. Nothing in any Article is intended as a recommendation or endorsement of any specific tests, products, procedures, healthcare provider, opinions or other information that may be mentioned in our Services. Email correspondence with any author of an Article (even if the author is a physician), will not, in and of itself, create a physician/patient relationship or cause such author to create or retain any medical records about you, monitor your care or communicate with your health care provider. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you have regarding your medical care. If you suspect that you may have a medical condition, or are seeking medical advice or treatment, we recommend that you consult a qualified health professional as soon as possible. You should be aware of the general risks of transmitting information over the Internet, which may not use encryption. You should therefore not share any personal medical information that you would wish to be held confidential in a physician/patient or similar clinical relationship. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the Llama Momma Company nor any authors of any Articles found on our Services shall have any liability to you for any loss, damage or injury of any kind which you may claim to have incurred as a result of your reliance on any Article content.
- In the event of any termination or expiration of these Terms, accrued obligations and the following Sections survive: 1, 2.2, 5, 6, 7.1, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23 shall survive.
- Governing Law.These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Subject to Section 20, you agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms or our Services shall be filed only in the state or federal courts in and for Santa Clara County, California and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
- A provision of these Terms may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of any party at any time to require performance of any provision of these Terms shall in no manner affect such party's right at a later time to enforce the same. A waiver of any breach of any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions of these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- These Terms and related Guidelines, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Llama Momma Company without restriction.
- The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of these Terms, and shall not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
- Entire Agreement.This is the entire agreement between you and Llama Momma Company relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties or by a change to these Terms or Guidelines made by Llama Momma Company as set forth above.
- YOU AND LLAMA MOMMA COMPANY AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR THE Services MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.